2008 Press Releases
- U.S. Architects Report Increased Adoption of Green Building
Autodesk/AIA Green Index Survey Shows Growing Use of Green Roofs, Renewable Energy Sources and Design Software to Improve Building Performance.
- Autodesk Reduces Suggested Retail Pricing to Help Customers Stay Competitive
Design software leader announces immediate reduction of between 3% to 20% off suggested retail price on 139 Autodesk products
- Autodesk Sponsors First Online Database to Help Designers Learn From Nature
AskNature.org to Provide Biological Design Information, Enabling More Sustainable Design.
- Champions Beat 600 Other Entries to Win Autodesk Design Competition 2008
Students with the most creative and innovative design ideas awarded with more than RM75,000 worth of prizes
- Autodesk Opens New Research & Development Facility at Fusionopolis in Singapore
New facility will house the global product charter for Autodesk’s flagship software.
- Autodesk drives a 2008 Bathurst 1000 win yesterday
Autodesk Inventor helps Triple Eight Race Engineering Team optimise the speed and performance of its winning racecar to secure a hat trick win at Mount Panorama.
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games: Autodesk technology enhances Olympic experience for millions of viewers
Autodesk, Inc. entertainment and design software was used to create cutting-edge content for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Leading digital content creators relied on Autodesk technology to deliver Olympic projects as diverse as stadium visualisations and mascot design, to broadcast graphics and commercials for global brands.
- Revit Architecture and Autodesk 3ds Max Design Software accelerate the building design process
New Zealand architecture firm capitalises on benefits of software for 50 projects.
- Autodesk Announces Winners of Build Something Student Design Challenge
Students from Five Countries Capture Awards for Innovation and Sustainability.
- Thompson Couplings uses Autodesk Inventor to create innovative new coupling
Digital prototyping key to overcoming challenge that engineers have faced for 400 years.
- Autodesk Enhances Geospatial Software Solutions for Utilities,Telecommunications and Government
Latest Applications Deliver Fully Integrated Platform for Managing Spatial Data, Design Assets.
- Autodesk Puts the Cost Saving and Time-to-Market Benefits of Digital Prototyping within Reach of Mainstream Manufacturers
2009 Product Lineup Features Powerful Productivity Gains – Enabling Greater Innovation, Larger Designs and Improved Interoperability.
- Autodesk Introduces Productivity Boosts to AutoCAD Software
State-of-the-art, Task-based User Interface Improves Design and Drafting Efficiency
- Autodesk Launches New Solutions for Building Information Modelling
Updates to Revit Platform, AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk NavisWorks Help Building Teams and Civil Engineers Create Better Projects through Design Innovation.