Available to Education Institutions
Stay current with the latest design software
The Autodesk® Subscription Program is the best way to stay current with the latest design technology-and gain the benefits of simplified software management and easy budgeting. For an annual fee, you get access to Autodesk's latest software releases and enhancements that keep your design tools up-to-date and make the most of your software investment. With software extensions, downloadable e-courses and a single contract number to manage your software, you can simplify your software upgrades and minimise disruptions to your workflow.
Who should buy?
If you are looking for an easy way to manage your software investment, save money and keep current on Autodesk software, then the Autodesk Subscription Program is for you. Available to education institutions for most Autodesk products, the Autodesk Subscription Program offers education institutions easy budgeting and a simple way to access the latest Autodesk software releases.
Check with your Autodesk Education Reseller for product availability or view the current list at the Autodesk Subscription Centre.
Features of the Autodesk Subscription program
- The Autodesk Subscription program includes the following features:
- Free access to all upgrades released during the subscription term.
- Free download of all product extensions released during the subscription term
- Free download of e-Learning courses for extensions
- A single contract number with a single renewal date, making it easy to manage and renew your subscription
- Optional Autodesk Direct Online Support, where available, for selected products and for an additional annual fee.