AutoCAD Software for Structural Detailing
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software is a version of AutoCAD® software specifically designed for structural drafting and the creation of steel and concrete reinforcement detailing and fabrication shop drawings. This structural engineering software application supports the Building Information Modelling (BIM) process for engineers, drafters, detailers and fabricators.
- Intelligent structural objects – Work with objects such as beams, columns, plates and reinforcement bars.
- Detailing templates – Use country-specific templates to base models on local building codes.
- Materials databases – Take advantage of country-specific materials, such as steel sections and rebar shapes.
- Automatic views and details – Generate sections, elevations and details automatically.
- Schedules and material takeoffs – Generate schedules of materials and quantity takeoffs more quickly.
- Customisable detailing – Apply styles to create drawings based on your company’s standards.
- Interoperability with structural analysis software – Import structural steel models created in Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software.