Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® 3ds Max®
Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer
Powerful 3D Modelling and Animation
The Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite 2013 Standard edition offers powerful 3D modelling and animation tools for increased productivity, creativity and flexibility, all at a significant cost saving. And with support for Autodesk® FBX® 2013 asset exchange technology, you can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows and reduce the need to rework data.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets – Choose either Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® 3ds Max®, and access industry-leading, production-proven software for 3D modelling, animation, effects, rendering and composting.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting – Create highly detailed organic models using the intuitive sculpting, texturing and painting toolsets of Autodesk® Mudbox® software.
- Real-time, non-linear animation and virtual production – Increase overall character animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and non-linear editing paradigm of Autodesk® MotionBuilder® software.
- High-quality baking – Create global illumination easily for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in.†
- Creative concept art sketching – Explore and present new ideas for characters, props and environments with the intuitive hybrid paint and vector toolset of Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer software.
- Single-step interoperability – Maximise your creative potential and optimise your productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in many of these 2013 releases.
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites Brochure
Subscribe for Added Benefits
When you subscribe to Entertainment Creation Suite, you’ll gain Autodesk® 360 cloud services plus a variety of other benefits.
Autodesk Subscription gives you:
- Autodesk 360 cloud services—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
Learn More About Subscription