Cost Estimating & Quantity Surveying Software
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff building cost estimating software helps make material costing faster, easier and more accurate. Cost estimators can create synchronised, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modelling (BIM) tools such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure and Revit® MEP software together with geometry, images and data from other tools. Automatically or manually measure areas and count building components, export to Microsoft® Excel® and publish to DWF™ format.
- Takeoff in minutes automatically - Perform a takeoff on an entire building information model (BIM) in just minutes through integration of 2D and 3D design data.
- Greater flexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets - Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Dynamic counting - Count and quantify design data quickly and easily.
- More efficient manual takeoff - Supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
- Share, query and clarify - Generate quantities linked to specific objects. Mark up and “round-trip” your comments.
- Faster and more insightful quantity reports - Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.