AutoCAD® Map 3D
AutoCAD® Raster Design
Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis
Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler
AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design
AutoCAD® Utility Design
Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage
Autodesk® Revit® Structure
Utility Design & Civil Engineering Software
Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2013 civil engineering software combines the tools to plan, design, build and manage civil and utility infrastructure. The Ultimate edition builds on the value of Premium by adding specialiaed capabilities for utility network design, structural engineering and construction co-ordination.
- Drafting – Design and document in the DWG™ file format.
- Autodesk Cloud – Store and share documents, and view and edit DWG files on the web and mobile devices.
- GIS – Access, analyse and share CAD and GIS data.
- Imagery – Use raster clean-up, editing and enhancement tools.
- Data models – Organise data with customisable electricity, gas, water and wastewater industry models.
- Project review – Perform project navigation and construction sequencing.
- Conceptual design – Visualise infrastructure design ideas more accurately in the context of the existing environment.
- Civil design – Explore and analyse design options with model-based civil engineering software.
- Hydraulics and hydrology – Plan and design storm and sanitary systems with integrated analysis tools.
- Visualisation – Create near-photorealistic renderings to help validate designs and communicate project intent.
- Utility design – Design overhead and underground electrical distribution networks with model-based tools.
- Structural engineering – Model, analyse and document bridges, tunnels and other civil structures.
- Interference management – Integrate 3D models for interference analysis and spatial co-ordination.
Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Brochure (PDF – 7110 KB)
Subscribe for Added Benefits
When you subscribe to Infrastructure Design Suite, you’ll gain Autodesk® 360 cloud services plus a variety of other benefits.
Autodesk Subscription gives you:
- Autodesk 360 cloud services—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
Learn More About Subscription