Autodesk® Maya® and Autodesk® 3ds Max®
Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer
Ultimate 3D Suite for Animation Pipeline Flexibility
The Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite 2013 Ultimate edition gives you the freedom to use the 3D tool best suited to your personal preference and to the task at hand. With it, you can offer more flexibility to your clients and artists, resulting in higher productivity, more efficient asset reuse and greater creative potential, all at a significant cost saving.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets – With both Autodesk® Maya® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® software included in the suite, you can access a choice of production-proven packages for 3D modelling, animation, effects, rendering and compositing.
- Production flexibility – Use both Maya and 3ds Max together in a blended pipeline, re-purpose existing assets in either format, or simply give your artists and clients the freedom to base a project around the package they prefer.
- New creative possibilities – Create compelling effects, procedural models and crowd simulations using the intuitive Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) within Autodesk® Softimage® software, and create high-quality facial animation quickly with the included Autodesk® Face Robot® toolset.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting – Create highly detailed organic models using the intuitive sculpting, texturing and painting toolsets of Autodesk® Mudbox® software.
- Real-time, non-linear animation and virtual production – Increase overall character animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets and the non-linear editing paradigm of Autodesk® MotionBuilder® software.
- High-quality baking – Create global illumination easily for next-generation games and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in.
- Creative concept art sketching – Explore and present new ideas for characters, props and environments with the intuitive hybrid paint and vector toolset in Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer software.
- Single-step interoperability – Maximise creative potential and optimise productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in many of these 2013 releases.
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate Brochure
Subscribe for Added Benefits
When you subscribe to Entertainment Creation Suite, you’ll gain Autodesk® 360 cloud services plus a variety of other benefits.
Autodesk Subscription gives you:
- Autodesk 360 cloud services—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
Learn More About Subscription