3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects
Design, model and document process plants with AutoCAD® Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogues streamline the placement of piping, equipment and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D is included in the Autodesk® Plant Design Suites.
- Specialised workspace – User interface optimised for 3D plant design.
- Specifications and catalogues – Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogues (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogues to meet project requirements.
- Piping, equipment and structure – Model spec-driven pipelines and components semi-automatically or manually. Includes a customisable library of standard equipment elements. Reference structural elements externally or create them parametrically. Identify interferences.
- Construction documents – Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics and other documents.
- Search and report – Query and manipulate data. Generate materials reports. Export to PCF files.
- AutoCAD P&ID integration – Integrated functionality enables data consistency.
- Autodesk Navisworks compatibility – Perform seamless whole-project review.
- Spec converter – Import specs from other applications.