The Autodesk ASEAN Innovation Awards (the “Innovation Awards ", “Competition”, “Contest”, or “Promotion”) is a skill-based competition presented by Autodesk Asia Pte. Ltd. (the “Sponsor”) that recognizes projects and people within ASEAN that embrace the future of making with the use of innovative technology including Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Autodesk software in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry. This year’s competition includes industry categories in Infrastructure Design, Building Design, Sustainable Building Design and Construction Project (each and “Industry Category”). The category award titles as follows:
- Innovator of The Year Award
- Cloud Advocate of The Year Award
- Better World Builder of The Year Award
- Future Pillar of The year Award
Projects may be submitted for consideration by completing an Official Entry Form (the “Project Entry”) at https://asean.autodesk.com/campaigns/asean-innovation-awards-2023. (the “Contest Site”). The person designated as the team leader on the Project Entry must be a representative of the Organization/Firm named on the Project Entry and must have the authority to represent and bind the Organization/Firm with respect to the Project Entry, and will be referred to herein as the “Entrant” or “Team Leader.” All Entrants are subject to the conditions and limitations on eligibility set forth in these Official Rules.
All shortlisted entries will be announced during an event on or before 7 September 2023 and published on Autodesk ASEAN Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AutodeskASEAN/ by 21 September 2023.
Entry submission into the Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM (GMT+08:00) on 15 May 2023 and ends 26 July 2023 at 11:59:59 PM (GMT+08:00) (the “Entry Period”). The Administrator’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. There are a series of Contest-related events that will start and end on or about the dates noted in the events calendar below:
- Project Entry submission
- 12:00:01 AM (GMT+08:00) on 15 May 2023 - 11:59:59 PM (GMT+08:00) on 26 July 2023
- Judges’ selection of project
- 12:00:01 AM (GMT+08:00) on 16 July 2023 to 11:59:59 PM (GMT+08:00) 16 August 2023
- In-Country - Winners Announcement
- September 2023
- Grand Finale - Winners Announcement
- 7 September 2023
*More information on the dates & venue will be shared in August 2023 with participants
Beginning 15 May 2023, visit the registration page and follow the instructions to secure your contest spot. Once you have submitted your particulars, you may start a Project Entry. All Project Entries must be submitted via the official email and received by 11:59:59 PM (GMT+08:00) on 26 July 2023. All Project Entries must comply with all Requirements, Conditions of Entry, and the instructions set forth on the Contest Site (which are incorporated herein by reference). Determination of compliance will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor/Judges/Administrator, whose decisions are final. Entrants may submit multiple Project Entries as long as it meets the category’s requirements; however, a Project Entry can only win once.
Project Entry Requirements:
Each Project Entry must be complete and contain all required supporting information and Contest details, along with Project imagery/renderings/ photographs. Videos of the Project are encouraged but not required.
Imagery and Videos must adhere to the following requirements:
- At least three (3) but no more than five (5) images or photographs must be submitted with each Project Entry.
- Images/Photos should be no larger than 10MB.
- Images/Photos accepted file formats: JPG or PNG only.
- Images must be high resolution, single, dynamic images; no collages (a collage is an image that is created from more than 1 image).
- Use imagery that is relevant to your Contest story’s context. The image can be a rendering, model, and/or a before and/or after scene of the final Project.
- Avoid text or logos on images.
- Videos are optional. No more than two (2) videos may be submitted with each Project Entry.
- Videos should be no larger than 600MB and must not exceed 5 minutes. If a video is more than 5 minutes, only the first 5 minutes will be reviewed by the judges.
- Video accepted file formats: MP4, MPEG and WAV; MP4 videos are preferred.
- Video should be hi-resolution (looks sharp on screen), 1920x1080.
Autodesk Product Requirements:
The Project submitted must be created with at least one of the following Autodesk® software products and/or Autodesk® accepted previous versions of these products: Assemble, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk® Advance Steel, Autodesk® AEC Collection, Autodesk® AutoCAD®, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD Raster Design, AutoCAD mobile app, and AutoCAD web app, Autodesk® BIM 360® Build, Autodesk® BIM 360® Coordinate, Autodesk® BIM 360® Cost Management, Autodesk® BIM 360® Design, Autodesk® BIM 360® Docs, Autodesk® BIM 360® Field, Autodesk® BIM 360® Glue®, Autodesk® BIM 360® Layout, Autodesk® BIM 360® Ops, Autodesk® BIM 360® Plan, Autodesk® Build, Autodesk® Docs, Autodesk® BIM Collaborate, Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro, Autodesk® Takeoff, Autodesk® Civil 3D®, Autodesk® Dynamo Studio or Dynamo for Revit®, Autodesk® Fabrication Came™, Autodesk® Fabrication CAMduct™, Autodesk® Fabrication ESTmep™, Autodesk® FormIt, Autodesk® InfraWorks®, Autodesk® Insight™, Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate, Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro, Autodesk® Rendering, Autodesk® Revit LT®, Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Live, Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional, Autodesk® Structural Bridge Design, Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking, PlanGrid.